5.21.2012

long weekend treat

Long weekends were made for sandwiches like these - sweet and gooey and completely over the top! We went on a wee bit of a long-weekend adventure yesterday - an adventure that took us north of town and right past Pine River Cheese. Of course we couldn't drive by without stopping. That would be just plain silly, if you ask me and my cheese monster Finn. And it didn't take him long  to pick out this unusual treat - chocolate cheese fudge. I have to admit, I wasn't so sure about this selection, but I trusted my young foodie's instincts and went with it. Of course the best thing one could ever do with such a cheese, besides eat it straight up, is to grill it. Oh yes, grilled chocolate cheese fudge sandwiches. There's nothing really left to say except, 'yum'!

No comments: