10.12.2009

I feel like a stuffed turkey...

...but with friends and family, and food and drink, there is so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend. I will be especially thankful if I can still fit into my pants by week's end! 

Our weekend was filled with the colours, and tastes, and smells of autumn. We were extremely thankful the weather cooperated enough (They were calling for snow earlier in the week! Eeks!) for us to visit Apple Park to pick out some pumpkins to carve with cousins at our family Thanksgiving feast. I can't get enough of those colours!! 

I don't think these poor pumpkins know what's coming...


Cousin Chloe insisted on using a spoon to clean out her pumpkin guts because "I'm a girl, and girls don't use their hands," she proclaimed. But she relented (the spoon was taking too long!) and got down and dirty with those boys!


Three little pumpkins standing in a row...Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: